Urban Veda Purifying Body Lotion
Product InformationProduct code: UVPU09 Category: Body lotion
CHF 0.00 inkl. Mwst
Natural ayurvedic skin care.Detoxifying botanicals to revitalise and lightly hydrate those with skin prone towards congestion.
Naturally formulated to Ayurvedic principles, our lightweight formula is rich in detoxifying botanicals with a minty, citrus scent that awaken the senses and strengthen skin, improving elasticity, tone, and overall condition. Star ingredient cold-pressed Neem oil aids skin health, while collagen-boosting Arjuna contribute to skin’s barrier function, helping to protect from transepidermal water loss and keeping skin youthful, firm and well-hydrated.
Application: Use after showering or bathing, massage onto clean, body using a circular, sweeping motion.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin (vegetal), Cetearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Terminalia Arjuna Bark Extract, Artemisia Annua (Sweet Sagewort) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil**, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil**, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (Texas Cedar) Wood Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Red Cedar) Wood Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Menthol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils, **Organic
*Ingredients are occasionally subject to change, as we strive to improve our formulas. Please refer to the packaging for the most recent ingredient list
All Urban Veda products are free from genetically modified ingredients and contain no SLS/SLES, parabens, phthalates, silicones, genetically modified ingredients, mineral oil/paraffinum liquidum, animal derivatives, methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), methylisothiazolinone (MI), artificial colours, propylene glycol, MEA/DEA/TEA, triclosan, EDTA or microbeads.
Out of stock
Urban Veda Purifying Body Lotion Skincare Guide
Step 1: Cleanse Your Skin With A Facial Wash
Consider your face wash the most important step in your skin care routine. A good one will remove makeup, excess oil, sweat and dead skin cells to create a clean slate for applying the rest of your products.
- Dry skin: Opt for a hydrating facial wash.
- Oily skin: Choose a purifying facial wash.
- Combination skin: Go for a cleansing gel.
- Sensitive skin: Pick up a gentle soothing ayurvedic face wash.
- Aging skin: Try a rose facial wash, our urban veda daily radiance facial wash uses rose extracts to rejuvenate aging skin.
Step 2: Choose One Of Our Natural Toners
Have you ever wondered what skincare toners do? Think of your toner as the second step to rid your skin of impurities. It also provides better absorption for all the fun stuff like serums and moisturizers that come later in your routine. Toners are lightweight hydrolats that deliver a powerful punch of skin care goodness.
- Dry skin: Choose a hydrating toner to rebalance your skin’s pH level.
- Oily skin: Choose our purifying alcohol-free natural toner. Our witch hazel as an ingredient is a bonus.
- Combination skin: A Simple, balancing ayurvedic toner is great for combination skin.
- Sensitive skin: Go for alcohol-free soothing toner with anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Aging skin: Our Reviving Urban Veda toner with vitamin C will help to gently brighten mature skin.
Step 3: Moisturizer
Moisturizers are the soothing, nourishing component of your skin care routine. A good replenishing night cream will trap and seal in moisture, a radiance night cream the skin’s natural barrier and prevent water loss so that skin stays soft, smooth and plump.
After cleansing, toning and applying serums, it’s a good idea to use a purifying day cream. A purifying cream and a soothing night cream. A little goes a long way. Warm a pea-sized amount of urban veda soothing clarifying night cream, a night cream for sensitive skin in your palms, then use circular motions to apply it on your cheeks and upward sweeps along the forehead and chin.
- Dry skin: Morning: Choose a lightweight rose oil day cream. Night: Go for a hydrating natural night cream.
- Oily skin: Morning: Choose a zinc oxide sunscreen. Morning/Night: Grab an oil-free neem night cream.
- Combination skin: Morning: Pick an urban veda purifying face cream. Sensitive skin: Morning: Smooth on a skin soothing cream.
Step 4: Face Oil
An ayurvedic face oil is occlusive, meaning it seals in all the ingredients and moisture you just applied to your face to keep them from evaporating as quickly. On their own, facial oils actually don’t moisturize your skin that well, but when you layer ayurvedic oils for skin over products, an ayurvedic facial oil helps increase your routine’s efficacy while also leaving skin soft and smooth. Just make sure to always, always apply your ayurvedic face oil last. Yes, you read that correctly: last.
- Dry skin: Morning: Choose an ayurvedic body oil for glowing skin. Night: Use a botanics facial oil or a purifying face oil.
- Oily skin: Morning: Choose an urban veda reviving facial oil. Morning/Night: Grab a radiance oil.
- Combination skin: Morning: Pick an urban veda facial oil. Sensitive skin: Morning: Smooth on a natural face oil.
Bonus Step: Exfoliators: Invest in a Face Polish
Exfoliating facial polishes are the cherry on top of any skin care routine.